24K Bright Gold Plating Solution - BathPlating Solutions
24K Bright Gold Solution This Bath Plating Solution is a hard, acid gold that is specially designed to produce a bright 24K, (99.7% purity), hardened gold plate. This solution can effectively plate to a thickness of 2.5 microns, (100 micro-inches) in a single contiguous deposit.
Theoretical Coverage: One liter contains sufficient gold to cover ~ 800 square inches of area to a thickness of 10 micro-inches.
What you will need to use this solution properly:
24K Bright Gold Bath Solution requires a Stainless Steel Anode, voltage meter set to 2-3V (2.7 is optimal). The time to deposit one micron is ~5.5 minutes. And the solution should be at 100°F. Check out our new Plating Procedure Chart for more details on how to use all our available solutions.
Our 24K Bright Gold Solution is an Electroplating Bath Solution that requires electroplating equipment such as our Jewel Master Pro HD which will have everything you need including the following minimum required items.
Minimum Required Items
- A source of direct current voltage with a controllable voltage range of one to six volts, (1 VDC - 6 VDC).
- A suitable container to hold the solution.
- A solution electrode or anode made of the proper material, (see the Technical Data Sheet), to apply the positive electrical charge to the solution.
- A means to heat and keep the solution to 100° F.
- A common lead or ground clip that will provide electrical connectivity from the negative (-) terminal of the power source and the item being plated.
- A plating rack to hold the parts in the solution and provide electrical contact with the negative terminal of the power source.
Safety Data Sheet Information for this product.
Technical Data Sheet for this product.
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- vapor deposition
- gold plating
As an engineer I pay attention to details. Being able to know exactly what I am getting, how to use the product, getting reasonable prices and finding out that vendor ships when stated, is invaluable to me. Kudos, keep up the good work.
It beautiful! Will purchase more
Excellent! Works really well.
Very good! no complaints!
Not sure. Do I need to Nickel plate first? Does the gold plate go on any kind of metal?