Jewel Master Heated Auxiliary Plating StationGold Plating Services
Jewel Master Heated Auxiliary Plating Station Add an additional heating process step in your plating set-up. Easy to use heated plating station connects to your Jewel Master plating system or can be used with most other plating power supplies and solutions. This stand-alone heated plating station is available with all the hardware you need to add an additional step to your one liter plating set-up.
- High quality, re-sealable solution beaker for quick, easy setup
- Prewired with instant connections for the anode and titanium plating buss bar
- Accepts Gold Plating Services’ stainless steel, nickel, or platinized titanium anode
- Controllable solution heating from room temp to 130°F
- Includes user’s guide and video tutorial link for setup and operation
Basic Auxiliary Plating Station Includes:
- Corrosion resistant prewired Station Base
- One liter, professional quality, re-sealable Solution Beaker
- Color coded Power Supply Connection Leads
- Stainless Steel Anode with Thermometer Clip & Air Agitation setup (Air Agitation Kit sold separately)
- Thermometer - range 0 - 230°F
- Titanium Buss Bar
- Common Lead with Alligator Clip
- Gold Plated sample Ring Rack
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
*You may also want to consider purchasing these options:
- Bagged nickel anode setup with thermometer and air agitation. Used when plating Nickel.
- Platinized titanium anode setup with thermometer and air agitation. Used for plating with rhodium, trival, & pure gold solutions.
- Air agitation kit including pump, tubing, diffuser, and control valve. Highly recommended to use when plating with copper, rhodium, nickel, & pure gold solutions.
*Additional charge for each of these options
DOES NOT INCLUDE any chemicals or power supply that may be required for your process.