Jewel Master Auxiliary Plating Station
Need to add a process step in your plating set-up? This easy to use plating station easily connects to your Jewel Master plating system or can be used with most other plating power supplies and solutions. This stand-alone plating station (non-heated) is available with all the hardware you need to add an additional step to your one liter plating set-up. Recommended for electroplating solutions that plate at room temperature.
- High quality, re-sealable solution beaker for quick, easy setup.
- Pre wired with instant connections for the anode and titanium plating buss bar.
- Accepts Gold Plating Services’ stainless steel, nickel, or platinized titanium anode.
- Includes user’s guide and video tutorial link for setup and operation.
Basic Auxiliary Plating Station Includes:
- Corrosion resistant prewired station base.
- One liter, professional quality, re-sealable, autoclavable solution beaker.
- Color coded power supply connection leads.
- Stainless steel “Easy Anode”
- Titanium buss bar
- Common lead with alligator clip.
- Gold plated sample ring rack
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
*You may also want to consider purchasing these options:
- Heated Auxiliary Plating Station - adjustable heating from room temp to 130°F, (includes thermometer).
- Platinized titanium anode setup with air agitation. Used for plating with rhodium & trival
- Air agitation kit including pump, tubing, diffuser, and control valve for solutions requiring agitation. Such as copper & rhodium.
*Additional charge for each of these options
DOES NOT INCLUDE any chemicals or power supply that may be required for your process.