Bright Gold ModuleProLab cm
Bright Gold is available in a variety of appearances from 14K to 24K. All bright gold solutions require the proper anode material, good temperature control, and solution agitation for greater plating thicknesses. When plugged into 120 V household current and attached to a suitable power supply the ProLab cm Bright Gold module provides everything needed for plating hard gold plating onto properly prepared surfaces. The Bright Gold Module provides the proper anodes, precise temperature control, adjustable solution agitation, and a titanium bus bar to hang the work rack on.
The ProLab cm Bright Gold Module comes complete with:
- (1) Power Tower and accessory components
- (1) Heated 5000 mL glass beaker with titanium anode frame
- (1) 2000 mL Rinse Beaker
- (2) ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts
- (1) ProLab Air tubing Add-on
- (1) Gallon 24K, 18K, or 14K hard gold solution
- (1) 1000 ml 24K, 18K, or 14K hard gold solution
Power Supply is not included
Warranty - Click Here
This video shows our 24K bright gold solution being used to plate some items. The 24K Gold is paired with our electro clean module and a activator solution module. Here we are demonstrating 24K gold plating onto stainless steel and nickel plated bullet using the 3 Station ProLab cm Set Up with Electro clean and TriVal activation.