SideKick - Brush Plating Add-on KitAdd-on Brush Plating Kit
AddSideKick Add-on Kit - Fine Select and Brush Plating Add-on Kit. This kit was developed for Jewel Master and ProLab users who want to have the option of performing brush plating operations. When used with the Jewel Master this popular add-on kit includes the components necessary for most brush plating operations. The SideKick will work with any other suitable power source that provides necessary output requirements.
- (1) - SIDEKICK Control Console - This kit will NOT plate onto chrome or alluninum surfaces
- (1) - Set of Red and Black Interconnect Cables
- (3) - Color coded Combination Application Handles, complete with Stainless Steel 1/8" to 1/4" Conversion Bits (Anodes) and Common Lead Wire with with Alligator Clip.
- (1) - 1/8" Stainless Steel Bit
- (1) - 1/8" to 1/4" Nickel Conversion Bit (Anode for the Wood's Nickel Strike)
- (6) - 1/4" Application Sleeves
- (3) - 1/8" Applications Sleeves
- (3) - Ultra fine Pen Plating Tips
- (3) - Medium Pen Plating Tips
- Safety Goggles/Gloves
Chemicals included with the SideKick are:
- (1) - 4 oz or 8 oz Bottle of 24K Brush Plating Gold Solution
- (1) - 8 oz Bottle of Electro Cleaner Solution
- (1) - 8 oz Bottle of Surface Activator Solution
Note: Customers who want to plate onto stainless steel will need to purchase Wood's Nickel Strike or TriVal Acid Gold Strike separately.
Users Guide for The SideKick - Click here
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Aluminum - Bare aluminum cannot be plated onto with any of our kits. Aluminum requires a specialized under-plate process that is not suitable for consumer level plating operations. This process must be performed on an industrial level by trained professionals. We do not sell the process or provide support for plating onto unprepared aluminum surfaces. Any attempts to plate onto bare aluminum with our products will not work, please purchase with this in mind.
If you have a project that requires plating onto aluminum, you may consider sending the parts to Gold Plating Services to be plated by our technicians. We can provide the required nickel under-plate for a nominal charge. We can then gold plate or chrome plate your item or return it with the nickel under-plate. After the aluminum has the proper nickel plate it can then be plated with the metal you desire using our Universal or Jewel Master Series kits.
Please watch this video to learn how to prep your sleeves:
- Thank You Gold Plating
- I Gold Plated My 1911A1
The Sidekick Brush Plating Kit Work Every Good. I Gold Plated My 1911A1 45Acp Pistol Slide And It Came Out Really Nice. Thank You Gold Plating Services!!!