Chrome Stripping Solution - (Continental US & Canada Only)Pre-Treatment Solutions
Chrome Stripping Solution is specially designed to electrochemically remove the chrome plating from chrome plated surfaces without damaging the underlying nickel under-plate. Chrome plating is extremely difficult to plate with gold, silver, rhodium or other metals. Removing the existing chrome from a chrome plated item is generally considered the best method of preparing a chrome plated surface for plating with another metal.
This solution is only available for sale in the Continental United States and must ship via UPS Ground. If you are outside you US and interested in this product please contact us via email or phone and we would be happy to assist you.
If this product is added to an order outside of the Continental US, we will refund the cost of the solution and send the remainder of the order.
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
What you will need to use this solution properly:
Minimum Required Items:
- Proper safety equipment to prevent user exposure to the solution.
- A source of direct current voltage with a controllable voltage range of six to twelve volts, (6 VDC - 12 VDC).
- A suitable container to hold the Bath solution or a high capacity electrode sleeve, such as a Wooley Sleeve, for Brush solution.
- A suitable electrode made of the proper material to apply a negative electrical charge to the solution (reverse polarity).
- A common lead or ground wire that will provide electrical connectivity from the positive (+) terminal of the power source.
This product is shipped in 1 liter containers ground UPS only!
Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Technical Data Sheet for this product. Coming Soon!
Worked great, no issues.
Great product. Ships extremely wrapped to prevent any type of leaks.
Usually go through one per job.. perfect size .and good quality
Good product does what it is suppose to.