Electro-Cleaner Solution - Bath or BrushPre-Treatment Solutions
Electro-Cleaner Solution is an alkaline based solution used to electrochemically clean plateable surfaces prior to plating. Often used to 'wet-out' the surface to ensure adhesion of gold plating.
'Wet-out' is achieved when water does not bead up on the surface but rather the entire surface becomes equally wet with no water beading or breaks.
What you will need to use this solution properly:
Our Electro-Cleaner Solution requires the proper equipment and supplies to be used. We recommend electroplating equipment such as our Jewel Master, Gold Star or Universal Plater which will have everything you need including the following minimum required items.
Minimum Required Items:
- Proper safety equipment to prevent user exposure to the solution.
- A source of direct current voltage with a controllable voltage range of six to twelve volts, (6 VDC - 12 VDC).
- A suitable container to hold the solution, or for brush application a high capacity electrode sleeve.
- An electrode made of stainless steel to apply a positive electrical charge to the solution.
- A common lead or ground wire that will provide electrical connectivity from the negative (-) terminal of the power source and the item being cleaned.
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
International customers ordering a gallon. Your order will be shipped in (4) 1 liter bottles.
Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Technical Data Sheet for this product.
- import department
- customer service
Speedy service every time good quality gold and solutions
As always, Gold plating services provides great customer service and a timely delivery time. Thanks you for great service!
I love using all of your products all the time!!
This product works quite well