24K Pure Gold Plating Solution - BathPlating Solutions
24k Pure Gold Bath Solution is an extremely efficient, neutral pH, water-clear gold plating solution designed to produce a gold electro-deposit of 99.9+% purity to virtually any desired thickness for surfaces used in the medical, semi-conductor, electronic, and PWB industries where soft, high purity gold is required. Cathode efficiency 98%+ This solution should not be used for Jewelry.
Note: Due to the grain structure of this type of gold deposit the reflective qualities of the surface will become noticeably “matte” with increased thickness.
Electro-deposited gold will be equivalent to Type III, Grade A, specifications as indicated in MIL-DTL- 45204D, as follows;
One liter contains sufficient gold to cover ~ 800 square inches of area to a thickness of 10 micro-inches.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This solution requires a Platinum Plated Titanium Anode.
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
What you will need to use this solution properly:
Our 24K Pure Gold Solution Bath requires the proper equipment and supplies to be used. We recommend electroplating equipment such as our Jewel Master Option 3 which will have everything you need for most applications including the following minimum required items.
Minimum Required Items
- A source of direct current voltage with a controllable voltage range of one to six volts, (1 VDC - 6 VDC).
- A suitable container to hold the solution.
- A Platinum Anode to apply the positive electrical charge to the solution.
- A means to heat and keep the solution at 120° - 150° F. Agitation is also recommended for this solution.
- A common lead or ground clip that will provide electrical connectivity from the negative (-) terminal of the power source and the item being plated.
- A plating rack to hold the parts in the solution and provide electrical contact with the negative terminal of the power source.
Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Technical Data Sheet for this product.
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
This solution is "Pure Gold"
Just used this solution today to plate about 20 parts, and they all turned out great! Quality solution, good price, and easy to use, just make sure to heat it up, works better at about 150° F!