Jewel Master Heated Auxiliary Plating Station
Need to add an additional heating process step in your plating set-up? This easy to use heated plating station easily connects to your Jewel Master plating system or can be used with most other plating power supplies and solutions. This stand-alone heated plating station is available with all the hardware you need to add an additional step to your one liter plating set-up.
- High quality, re-sealable solution beaker for quick, easy setup.
- Pre wired with instant connections for the anode and titanium plating buss bar.
- Accepts Gold Plating Services’ stainless steel, nickel, or platinized titanium anode.
- Controllable solution heating from room temp to130°F
- Includes user’s guide and video tutorial link for setup and operation.
Basic Auxiliary Plating Station Includes:
- Corrosion resistant prewired station base.
- One liter, professional quality, re-sealable solution beaker.
- Color coded power supply connection leads.
- Stainless steel “Easy Anode” with clips for a thermometer & air agitation setup (Air agitation kit sold separately)
- Thermometer - range 0 - 230°F
- Titanium buss bar
- Common lead with alligator clip
- Gold plated sample ring rack
*You may also want to consider purchasing these options:
- Bagged nickel anode setup with thermometer and air agitation. Used when plating Nickel.
- Platinized titanium anode setup with thermometer and air agitation. Used for plating with rhodium, trival, & pure gold solutions.
- Air agitation kit including pump, tubing, diffuser, and control valve. Highly recommended to use when plating with copper, rhodium, nickel, & pure gold solutions.
*Additional charge for each of these options
DOES NOT INCLUDE any chemicals or power supply that may be required for your process.