Jewel Master Pro HD Kit - Plating Gold onto Stainless steel with Woods Nickel Strike (Option 3)Jewelry Plating Kit
The Jewel Master is the Best Electroplating Bath Kit Available For Achieving Professional Results at an Affordable Price
Gold Plating Services presents the newest innovation in easy-to-use workshop or lab plating equipment.
Using this state-of-the-art technology, you can easily and economically provide a gold, rhodium, nickel, silver, palladium or copper electroplate that will really last. The Jewel Master's 'Easy Anode' system is totally self-contained, which means the anodes and cathodes require no wires. You simply place your item on the rack and hang it on the titanium bus bar. This kit sets up in seconds and only requires the power cable included to operate all three plating cells. All other electroplating kits require excessive amounts of lead wires causing an unsightly and high-maintenance jumble of pieced-together components. The Jewel Master provides a perfect combination of specially-developed electroplating solutions, Micro-Control electronics, and Perfect-Temp solution heating. The result is an easy-to-use plating system that sets up in seconds and won't take up much room in your shop.
With the Jewel Master on your workbench, you can:
- Set up for plating in less than one minute
- Maintain precision temperature and voltage control
- Plate hardened 24K gold thickness up to 100 micro-inches, soft pure gold to almost any thickness
- Close up and put away in seconds when you've finished plating
- The Jewel Master is extremely convenient for immersion plating
- Will not plate onto Aluminum
The option 3 setup will allow you to plate gold onto most metals, the most common being gold, rhodium, palladium, copper, brass, nickel, stainless steel, or silver.
The Option 3 edition of the Jewel Master contains all the same items included in option 2 plus Woods Nickel Strike and a Bagged Nickel Anode for plating onto Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel requires a strike in order for your final plate to adhere properly. For those who need to apply gold to stainless steel, this is the option for you and can be found nowhere else!
If you are plating stainless steel medical instruments or stainless steel jewelry, consider the Option 4 version of the Jewel Master as it uses a Gold Strike, eliminating the presence of Nickel.
Items Included in this option:
- (1) Jewel Master Integrated gold plating system console
- (1) 12volt, 10 ampere Power Supply
- (3) Type 316 stainless steel easy anodes
- (1) Bagged Nickel Anode for the Wood's nickel strike solution
- (3) Titanium busses for holding and connecting the work during the pretreatment and plating process.
- (1) Black common lead with alligator clip
- (1) Sample Plating Rack
- (4) 1 liter, resealable Nalgene pretreatment and plating beakers with lids. (working dimensions: dia. 4.25" x depth 4.5")
- (4) Beakers for rinse water.
- (1) Thermometer (Fahrenheit) - Celsius available upon request
- (1) Set of Safety goggles & gloves
- (1) - Liter Electro-Cleaner Solution
- (1) - Liter Surface Activator Solution
- (1) - Liter Wood's Nickel Strike Solution. Used in place of the surface activator solution when plating onto stainless steel.
- Choose 1 liter of 14K, 18K, 24K Bright Gold Solution or 24K Pure Gold Solution - The pure gold option will include a bagged graphite anode.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: If your area supplies 220 volt power, then you will need to use a converter for the white heater plug. The wattage is less than 50 watts, so a small converter will work.
Connecting the white heater cord to 220 volts will instantly destroy the heater warranty and will not be covered.
The heater MUST be connected to 120 volt AC 50 -60 Hz ONLY!
Setup Instructions can be found HERE
Check out our Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) can be Found HERE
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
The Gold Replenisher
Are you interested in brush plating too?
Check out The Sidekick to greatly extend the range of gold plating operations you can perform. With the optional combination handles and the appropriate solutions you can selectively plate fine detail or brush plate larger surfaces. With our pen plater, select gold plating is fast and easy.
Do you need another station for your Jewel Master Setup? Do you have a 4 step process and only 3 stations to work with?
We have just what you need. You can easily add an extra working station with one of our Bath add on kits.
Nickel Plating with the Jewel Master
Rhodium Plating with the Jewel Master
Rose Gold Plating with Jewel Master
Are you interesting in knowing how you can make your own electroplating rack?
Watch this video of us showing how we make our racks.