Three Module Gold Plating System - ElectroCleaner, Surface Activator & GoldProLab cm
The ProLab cm Three Module Gold Plating System is the perfect choice for applications where gold will be plated directly onto the substrate without any special activation or underplate. Some examples of this application are gold plating onto nickel-plated items, restoration of previously gold plated items, or gold plating onto copper alloys such as brass, bronze, or copper where an underplate is not required. The Three Module Gold Plating System comes with Electro Clean, Surface Activator and your choice of gold. You can choose from 24K, 18K, 14K, or Pure Gold Solutions.
The beauty of the ProLab cm systems is that should your process requirements change, a Three Module system can easily be expanded to a Four Module system with the addition of another process module such as the Bright Nickel Module or even a Five Module system with the addition of yet another process module such as the Bright Acid Copper Module, TriVal Module, or Wood's Nickel Strike Module. The expansion of the ProLab cm is easy without requiring any changes to your original system.
- (3) Power Towers with accessory components
- (1) Non-Heated 5000 mL glass beaker with titanium anode frame for the Surface Activator Solution
- (2) Heated 5000 mL Glass Beakers with Titanium Anode Frames for the Electro cleaner & Gold Solution
- (3) 2000 mL rinse beakers
- (4) ProLab Stainless Steel Anodes (Electro Clean)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged nickel anode inserts (Surface Activator)
- (2) 6" ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts (Gold)
- (1) 30 v/20 amp power supply
- (1) 30 v/10 amp power supply (for use with gold)
- (1) Air pump and tubing for the Gold Solution
- (1) Sample plating rack
- (3) Beaker caps
- (1) Safety Kit (googles/gloves)
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Electro Clean
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Surface Activator
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Gold
PLEASE NOTE: $2000 Insurance added to each box is included in the sale and shipping price.
Setup Instructions can be found HERE
Warranty - Click Here
ATTENTIONS INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Our website will charge you a base rate for international shipping and handling. Due to the high value of this product it will be shipped via DHL to ensure a quick and successful delivery. Customers will be responsible for any duties and taxes required by their country. If the shipping cost is significantly more we may need to reach out for additional payment before the items can be shipped. If the shipping cost is significantly less you may receive a refund for the difference. Please keep in mind our ProLab CM setups are shipped in multiple boxes.
Setting up the ProLab cm has never been easier
Are you interesting in knowing how you can make your own electroplating racks to fit your custom parts? Watch this video of us showing how we make our plating racks to get ideas for yours.
Using the Three Module Gold Plating System to plate these items. We used the Electro clean, Activator Solution, and the 24K Gold solution for plating the items shown in the video.