Three Module Gold Plating System - TriVal Acid Gold Strike - Option 2ProLab cm
This ProLab cm Three Module System for steel and stainless steel was designed for gold plating onto steel or stainless steal items that do not require a nickel underplate. A popular example of this application is decorative gold plating onto surgical equipment such as hemostats, clamps or scissors. Plating onto Jewelry items where nickel needs to be avoided. The Three Module Gold Plating System comes with Electro Clean, TriVal and your choice of gold. You can choose from 24K, 18K, 14K, or Pure Gold Solutions.
Steel and especially stainless steel require special activation of the surface to be plated. TriVal Gold Strike is a proprietary method of providing this activation developed by Gold Plating Services. The cost of activating steel and stainless steel with TriVal is a little higher but there are many advantages to gold strike activation. One important advantage is that after activation a visual inspection of the surface will confirm that the surface was activated properly. Another advantage of activation with TriVal is that some plating specifications do not allow the use of any nickel in the plating process. An example of this is jewelry items to be marketed to the European Union. No nickel is allowed in the process.
The beauty of the ProLab cm systems is that should your process requirements change, a Three Module system can easily be expanded to a Four Module system with the addition of another process module such as the Bright Nickel Module or even a Five Module system with the addition of yet another process module such as the Bright Acid Copper Module or Wood's Nickel Strike Module. The expansion of the ProLab cm is easy without requiring any changes to your original system.
This system comes with everything you need to plate gold onto properly prepared steel or stainless steel.
- (3) Power Towers with accessory components
- (1) Non-Heated 5000 mL glass beaker with titanium anode frame for the TriVal
- (2) Heated 5000 mL Glass Beakers with Titanium Anode Frames for the Electro cleaner & Gold Solution
- (3) 2000 mL rinse beakers
- (4) ProLab Stainless Steel Anodes (Electro Clean)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts (TriVal)
- (2) 6" ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts (Gold)
- (1) 30 v/40 amp power supply
- (1) 30 v/10 amp power supply for gold
- (1) Air pump and tubing for the Gold Solution
- (1) Sample plating rack
- (3) Beaker caps
- (1) Safety Kit (googles/gloves)
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Electro Clean
- (5) 1000 mL bottles of TriVal Acid Gold Strike
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Gold Solution
Warranty - Click Here
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - TriVal will not be shipped as a ready to use solution. Instead, you will receive TriVal Base Solution. This will require the addition of reagent grade hydrochloric acid (not included with purchase) to make a ready to use TriVal Solution. Instructions for combining the TriVal Base with the Hydrochloric Acid, along with the SDS sheets (Safety Data Sheets) will be included with your package.