Jewel Master Pro HD Kit - Equipment + Standard Gold Chemical Package & TriVal Acid Gold Strike-- (Option 4)Jewelry Plating Kit
The Jewel Master is the Best Electroplating Bath Kit Available For Achieving Professional Results at an Affordable Price.
This special edition of the Jewel Master contains the standard chemical package plus the chemical and accessories needed for plating onto Stainless Steel, without the presence of nickel. Stainless Steel requires a strike in order for your final plate to adhere properly. We have developed a one-of-a-kind solution called, TriVal – Acid Gold Strike. That allows gold to be plated directly onto Stainless Steel. The alternative would be a Woods Nickel Strike, however, for many industries nickel is not acceptable for various reasons. For those who need to apply gold directly to stainless steel, this is the option for you and can be found nowhere else!
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
Gold Plating Services presents the newest innovation in easy to use workshop or lab plating equipment.
Using this state of the art technology, you can easily and economically provide a gold, rhodium, nickel, silver, palladium or copper electroplate that will really last. The Jewel Master's easy Anode system is totally self-contained, which means the anodes and cathodes require no wires. You simply place your item on the rack and hang it on the gold plated busses. This kit sets up in seconds and only requires the power cable included to operate all three plating cells. All other electroplating kits require excessive amounts of lead wires causing an unsightly and high-maintenance jumble of pieced together components. The Jewel Master provides a perfect combination of specially developed electroplating solutions, Micro-Control electronics and Perfect-Temp solution heating. The result is an easy to use, plating system that sets up in seconds and won't take up much room in your shop.
With the Jewel Master on your workbench, you can:
- Set up for plating in less than one minute
- Maintain precision temperature and voltage control
- Plate bright rhodium up to 50 micro-inches thick (20 times thicker than a typical rhodium flash)
- Rhodium solution not included in this package
- Plate hardened 24K gold thickness up to 100 micro-inches, soft pure gold to almost any thickness
- Close up and put away in seconds when you've finished plating
- Extremely convenient for immersion plating
- With an optional combination handle you can also perform brush plating or fine selective plating
- Gold Plating Services’ Jewel Master System you can plate onto most metals with; Gold - Rhodium - Silver - Nickel - Copper - Will NOT plate onto Aluminum
Aluminum cannot be plated onto with any of our kits. Our kits will plate onto most metals, with the proper Gold Plating Services chemicals, however Aluminum requires a special preparation and process that is not suitable for consumer level plating operations. We do not sell the process or provide support for plating onto Aluminum. Aluminum needs to be done on an industrial level, by a trained professional. Any attempts to plate onto aluminum with our products will not work, please purchase with this in mind. If you have a project that requires plating onto Aluminum, you may consider sending the parts to us to be plated by our technicians. We can provide a variety of plating onto aluminum. After aluminum is nickel or chrome plated by us, it can then be plated with a metal you desire, using our Universal or Jewel Master Series kits.
Jewel Master Gold Chemical Package (Option 4) Includes:
- (1) - Jewel Master Integrated gold plating system console
- (1) - 12volt, 10 ampere Power Supply
- (3) - Type 316 stainless steel easy anodes
- (1) - JM Bagged Graphite Anode - For TriVal Solution
- (3) - Titanium busses for holding and connecting the work during the pretreatment and plating process.
- (1) - Black common lead with alligator clip
- (1) - Sample Plating Rack
- (4) – 1 liter, resealable Nalgene pretreatment and plating cells with lids. (working dimensions: dia. 4.25" x depth 4.5")
- (4) – Beakers for rinse water.
- (1) - Thermometer
- Safety goggles & gloves
- Users guide and toll free or e-mail technical support. (Click here for online users guide).
- (1) - Liter 24K Bright Gold Solution
- (1) - Liter Electro-Cleaner Solution
- (1) - Liter Surface Activator Solution
- (1) - Liter TriVal Plating Solution - Used in place of the surface activator solution when plating onto stainless steel without using nickel.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - TriVal will not be shipped as a ready to use solution. Instead, you will receive 900 mL of TriVal Base Solution. This will require the addition of 100 mL if reagent grade hydrochloric acid (not included with purchase) to make a ready to use TriVal Solution. Instructions for combining the TriVal Base with the Hydrochloric Acid, along with the SDS sheets (Safety Data Sheets) will be included with your package.
Jewel Master Pricing:
Option 1: Total equipment package for Jewel Master Gold Plating System includes equipment only with stainless steel anodes.
Option 2: Total equipment package & The Jewel Master "gold chemical package" which includes: one liter Electro-Cleaner, one liter Surface Activator, and one liter 24K Bright Gold Solution containing fine gold.
Option 3: Includes everything in Options 2 plus all solutions and accessories to successfully plate onto stainless steel surfaces. Additional items include: 1 liter of Wood's Nickel Strike, 1 extra Nalgene Beaker, 1 extra rinse beaker, and 1 Jewel Master fabricated bagged nickel anode.
Option 4: Includes everything in Options 2 plus all solutions and accessories to successfully plate onto stainless steel surfaces without nickel. Additional items include: 1 liter of TriVal Solution, 1 extra Nalgene Beaker, 1 extra rinse beaker, and 1 Jewel Master fabricated Platinized Titanium Anode.
Option 5: Total equipment package & "combination chemical pack" which includes everything you need to electroplate with 24k Bright Gold Plating Solution and Brilliant Palladium Plating Solution.
The Sidekick greatly extends the range gold plating operations you can perform. With the optional combination handle and the appropriate solutions you can selectively plate fine detail or brush plate larger surfaces. With our pen plater, select gold plating is fast and easy.
User Guide - Click here
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Nickel Plating with the Jewel Master
Rhodium Plating with the Jewel Master
Rose Gold Plating with Jewel Master
Gold Plating onto Braces
it was a great experience. I love to plate. The machine is easy to use. Thank you for making gold plating a dream come true for me. Any time I plate, then I think of how the ark of the covenant in the Bible was overlaid with Gold. Thank you!