Universal Plater - Chrome Edition (Continental USA & Canada)
The Universal Plater - Chrome Edition is a powerful and versatile system for those who want all of the features of the standard Universal Plater Kit, along with the added ability to gold plate onto chrome plated surfaces. The Universal Plater - Chrome Edition is an economical and equally powerful alternative to our flagship system, The Gold Star, our original professional automotive gold plating system.
This system allows the user to easily switch between "Normal Plating" and "Chrome Stripping" modes. The 10 ampere power supply will allow you to tackle virtually any project.
The user friendly design and color coded application handles makes it simple to produce professional plating results onto virtually any conductive (metal) surface.
For gold plating onto Chrome Plated items, it really is as easy as:
1) - Strip existing chrome.
2) - Activate the underlying nickel.
3) - Apply a rich, beautiful layer of hardened 24K gold.
Items Included in the Package:
- Universal Plater - Chrome Edition Machine
- 12 volt, 10 ampere power supply
- (3) Color coded Combination Application Handles, complete with Stainless Steel 1/8" to 1/4" Conversion Bits (Anodes) and Common Lead Wire with with Alligator Clip.
- (1) 1/8" to 1/4" Nickel Conversion Bit (Anode for the Wood's Nickel Strike)
- (10) Woolley Sleeves
- (9) Gold Sleeves
- (3) Medium Plating Tips for Fine-select Pen Plating
- (3) Ultra Fine Plating Tips for Fine-select Pen Plating
- (1) 16 oz bottle of the following solutions: Chrome Stripping Solution*, Surface Activator Solution (Nickel Activator), & Wood's Nickel Strike Solution
- (1) 8 oz 24K Brush Gold (Gel) - Contains 2.5 grams of fine gold - Option 1 OR
- (1) 4 oz 24K Brush Gold Contains 1.25 grams of fine gold (Gel) & 1 oz High Concentrated 24K Pen Gold - Containing 1.25 grams of fine gold - Option 2
* The chrome stripping solution must ship UPS ground.
DO NOT FREEZE GEL SOLUTION. Freezing WILL damage gel solutions!
User Manual - Click here
Gold Plating Car Emblems
Un-Boxing and set-up of the Universal Plater Chrome Edition
Plating Car Emblems with Car Kit (Additional $300)
Prepping your sleeves is important whenever a new sleeve is used:
Have no complaints money well spent this is a must buy
excellent product very easy to use !
"IF I ONLY KNEW"
IF I ONLY KNEW ABOUT THIS 15 YEARS AGO I'D HAVE BEEN ROLLING IN THE DOUGH ,BEING YOUNGER AND IN BETTER PHYSICAL CONDITION, IM HANDICAPPED NOW AND VERY LIMITED IN MY PHYSICAL ABILITY'S AS FAR AS GETTING AROUND ,BUT STILL IN ALL,IT'S AMAZING HOW SIMPLY THE PROCESS IS AND HOW GOOD A PRODUCT I'M ABLE TO PROVIDE MY CUSTOMERS, MY NEIGHBOR OWNS A JEWELERY STORE AND WITHIN A WEEK HE WAS GIVING ME ALL HIS WORK INSTEAD OF BEING AT THE MERCY OF THE GUY WHO COMES IN FROM NYC, AND HE WONT PLATE OVER CHROMED PIECES BECAUSE IT TAKES SPECIAL EQUIPMENT HE'S TELLING HIS CUSTOMERS. I DIN'T KNOW WHAT THATS ABOUT BUT HIS LOSS IS MY GAIN, I ALSO AM ABLE TO PROVIDE THAT EMERGENCY SERVICE OF PLATING SOMETHING THE SAME DAY IF IT''S REALLY A MUST. IT COST EXTRA JUST LIKE THE PLUMBER OR DENTIST BUT I WILL STILL DO IT SAME DAY, VERY HELPFUL COMPANY, I FEEL AS IF I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 15 YEARS . THANKS YOU GUYS FOR GIVING ME A WAY TO OCCUPY MYSELF IN MY FORCED RETIREMENT AND MAKE SOME MONEY AT THE SAME TIME,
I have had the greatest
I have had the greatest success with this system