Jewel Master Pro HD Plating Kit - Equipment Only (Option 1)Jewelry Plating Kit
The Jewel Master is the Best Electroplating Bath Kit Available For Achieving Professional Results at an Affordable Price
Gold Plating Services presents the newest innovation in easy to use workshop or lab plating equipment
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
Using this state of the art technology, you can easily and economically provide a gold, rhodium, nickel, silver, palladium or copper electroplate that will really last. The Jewel Master's 'Easy Anode' system is totally self-contained, which means the anodes and cathodes require no wires. You simply place your item on the rack and hang it on the gold plated busses. This kit sets up in seconds and only requires the power cable included to operate all three plating cells. All other electroplating kits require excessive amounts of lead wires causing an unsightly and high-maintenance jumble of pieced together components. The Jewel Master provides a perfect combination of specially developed electroplating solutions, Micro-Control electronics and Perfect-Temp solution heating. The result is an easy to use, plating system that sets up in seconds and won't take up much room in your shop.
With the Jewel Master on your workbench, you can:
- Set up for plating in less than one minute.
- Maintain precision temperature and voltage control.
- Plate bright rhodium up to 50 micro-inches thick (20 times thicker than a typical rhodium flash). Rhodium solution not included in this package.
- Plate hardened 24K gold thickness up to 100 micro-inches, soft pure gold to almost any thickness. Gold solution not included in this package.
- Close up and put away in seconds when you've finished plating.
- The Jewel Master is extremely convenient for immersion plating. With an optional combination handle you can also perform brush plating or fine selective plating. With Gold Plating Services’ Jewel Master System you can plate onto most metals with… Gold - Rhodium - Silver - Nickel - Copper - Will NOT plate onto Aluminum!
Aluminum cannot be plated onto with any of our kits. Our kits will plate onto most metals, with the proper Gold Plating Services chemicals, however Aluminum requires a special preparation and process that is not suitable for consumer level plating operations. We do not sell the process or provide support for plating onto Aluminum. Aluminum needs to be done on an industrial level, by a trained professional. Any attempts to plate onto aluminum with our products will not work, please purchase with this in mind. If you have a project that requires plating onto Aluminum, you may consider sending the parts to us to be plated by our technicians. We can provide a variety of plating onto aluminum. After aluminum is nickel or chrome plated by us, it can then be plated with a metal you desire, using our Universal or JewelMaster Series kits.
Equipment Only Package (Option 1) Includes:
- (1) - Jewel Master Integrated gold plating system console
- (1) - 12volt, 10 ampere Power Supply
- (3) - Type 316 stainless steel easy anodes
- (3) - Titanium busses for holding and connecting the work during the pretreatment and plating process.
- (1) - Black common lead with alligator clip
- (1) - Sample Plating Rack
- (3) – 1 liter, resealable Nalgene pretreatment and plating cells with lids. (working dimensions: dia. 4.25" x depth 4.5")
- (3) – Beakers for rinse water.
- (1) - Thermometer
- Safety goggles & gloves
- Users guide and toll free or e-mail technical support. (Click here for online Users guide).
Jewel Master Pricing:
Option 1: Total equipment package for Jewel Master Gold Plating System includes equipment only with stainless steel anodes.
Option 2: Total equipment package & The Jewel Master "gold chemical package" which includes: one liter Electro-Cleaner, one liter Surface Activator, and one liter 24K Bright Gold Solution containing fine gold.
Option 3: Includes everything in Options 2 plus all solutions and accessories to successfully plate onto stainless steel surfaces. Additional items include: 1 liter of Wood's Nickel Strike, 1 extra Nalgene Beaker, 1 extra rinse beaker, and 1 Jewel Master fabricated bagged nickel anode.
Option 4: Includes everything in Options 2 plus all solutions and accessories to successfully plate onto stainless steel surfaces without nickel. Additional items include: 1 liter of TriVal Solution, 1 extra Nalgene Beaker, 1 extra rinse beaker, and 1 Jewel Master fabricated Platinized Titanium Anode.
The Sidekick greatly extends the range gold plating operations you can perform. With the optional combination handles and the appropriate solutions you can selectively plate fine detail or brush plate larger surfaces. With our pen plater, select gold plating is fast and easy.
User Guide - Click here
Nickel Plating with the Jewel Master
Rose Gold Plating with Jewel Master
Gold Plating onto Braces
Are you interesting in knowing how you can make your own electroplating rack? Watch this video of us showing how we make our racks.
Jewel Master Pro option 1
I have found the plating kit very easy to use and the information booklet comprehensive. My main concern is the cost, by the time I had imported it to NZ it was double the original price in NZ dollars. Perhaps you could have them made under licence here or appoint an importer. I think many jewellers would love to own one of these kits if the cost of ownership could be reduced, but then again, with a population of 5 million we probably don't have a big enough client base. I bought 18ct solution locally and I will be keeping a log of my work and seeing how temperature and plating time affects the final colour. One thing is for sure, it is hassle free to use and the results speak for themselves. One thing, cleanliness is key, there are no short cuts to a good finish. The gold plate will highlight every defect, ripple, surface grain or pinhole, so a perfect finish is essential. Generally very pleased with the kit.
Great product but..
Product was great but slightly overpriced. If yall can send me 2 more beakers with covers that would be great and I would definitely change my review. I expected to have 6 sets. Turns out 3 are just for the rinse. 3 more beakers including shipping to Canada is quite pricey.