Gold Star Plating KitGold Plating Services
The Gold Star is designed especially for the professional automotive gold plater who takes great pride in the equipment they use and the work they do. The Gold Star is the most versatile and full featured portable gold plating system available.
With its beautiful, rugged stainless steel design and state of the art electronic and application technology the Gold Star is clearly the industry's premier portable gold plating system.
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
Aluminum cannot be plated onto with any of our kits. Our kits will plate onto most metals, with the proper Gold Plating Services chemicals, however Aluminum requires a special preparation and process that is not suitable for consumer level plating operations. We do not sell the process or provide support for plating onto Aluminum. Aluminum needs to be done on an industrial level, by a trained professional. Any attempts to plate onto aluminum with our products will not work, please purchase with this in mind. If you have a project that requires plating onto Aluminum, you may consider sending the parts to us to be plated by our technicians. We can provide a variety of plating onto aluminum. After aluminum is nickel or chrome plated by us, it can then be plated with a metal you desire, using our Universal or Jewel Master Series kits.
Gold Star Equipment Package Includes
Everything Needed For Portable Gold Plating;
- Gold Star Gold Plating Machine with deluxe roller cart with locking casters
- 1 Waste drain pan (stainless steel grounding tray optional, not included in standard package)
- 1 Spray rinse bottle
- 1 Ground lead
- 4 Stainless steel application wands
- 4 Stainless steel application bits
- 10 Chrome remover and nickel activation sleeves
- 4 Gold solution and nickel strike application sleeves
- 1 Roll 1-1/2" Scotch super 88 tape
- 3 Vinyl waste water and solution drain aprons
- 1 Pair of safety glasses
- 1 Packet latex gloves
- 1 Roll of shop towels
- 1 25' Grounded extension cord
- 1 Training manual with video
- 1 4oz Metal Polish
- 1 8oz Carnauba speed wax
- 1 8oz Nickel strike solution
- 1 8oz 24K Brush Gold solution gel
- 1 Quart Chrome Stripper Solution
- 1 Quart Nickel Activator Solution
Click here for the online user manual.
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.