Bright Palladium Plating Solution - Bath or Brush
IMPORTANT NOTE: This solution requires a platinum plated titanium anode.
Bright Palladium Solution. This platinum group metal solution plates with a premium white color and does not require a rhodium over plate. It is tarnish resistant, very durable and nickel free. This solution plates quickly and produces stunning results. 2.5 grams Palladium per quart.
What you will need to use this solution properly:
Our Bright Palladium Solution Bath is an electroplating bath that requires the proper equipment and supplies to be used. We recommend electroplating equipment such as our "Jewel Master Option 3" which will have everything you need for most applications including the following minimum required items.
Minimum Required Items
- A source of direct current voltage with a controllable voltage range of one to six volts, (1 VDC - 6 VDC).
- A suitable container to hold the solution.
- A solution electrode or anode made of the proper material, (Platinum Anode Required), to apply the positive electrical charge to the solution.
- A means to heat and keep the solution at 120° - 150° F. Agitation is also recommended for this solution.
- A common lead or ground clip that will provide electrical connectivity from the negative, (-) terminal of the power source and the item being plated.
- A plating rack to hold the parts in the solution and provide electrical contact with the negative terminal of the power source.
Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Technical Data Sheet for this product.