24K Pure Brush Gold Plating SolutionPlating Solutions
24k Pure Brush Gold Solution is an extremely efficient, neutral pH, water-clear gold plating solution designed to produce a gold electro-deposit of 99.9+% purity to virtually any desired thickness for surfaces used in the medical, semi-conductor, electronic, and PWB industries where soft, high purity gold is required. This high gold content brush gold formulation can be applied at room temperature using our standard sleeves with a Platinized Anode. Commonly used for "wire bonding gold plating applications, the electro-deposited gold will be equivalent to Type III, Grade A, specification as indicated in MIL-DTL- 45204D. Cathode efficiency 98%+
One 8oz jar contains sufficient gold to cover ~ 800 square inches of area to a thickness of 10 micro-inches; depending on application waste.
What you will need to use this solution properly:
Our 24K Pure Brush Gold Plating Solution is an electroplating bath that requires the proper equipment and supplies to be used. We recommend electroplating equipment such as our PCB Repair Kit or Universal Plater. Either of these kits with the addition of a platinized anode will have everything you need to apply this solution for most applications, including the following minimum required items.
Minimum Required Items
- A source of direct current with a controllable voltage range of one to six volts, (1 VDC - 6 VDC).
- An absorbent application "sleeve" that will carry the solution.
- A platinized anode or plating bit to apply the positive electrical charge to the solution soaked application sleeve.
- An application handle that will hold the anode and sleeve to provide electrical connectivity to the positive terminal of the power source.
- A common lead or ground clip that will provide electrical connectivity from the negative (-) terminal of the power source to the surface being plated.
Check out our Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) can be found HERE
Technical Data Sheets (TDS) can be found HERE
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.