Universal Plater - Chrome Edition (International)
The Universal Plater - Chrome Edition Is a powerful and versatile system for those who want all of the features of the standard Universal Plater along with the added ability to gold plate onto chrome plated surfaces. The Universal Plater - Chrome Edition is an economical and equally powerful alternative to our flagship system, The Gold Star professional automotive gold plating system.
This system allows the user to easily switch between "Normal Plating" and "Chrome Stripping" modes. The 10 ampere power supply will allow you to tackle virtually any project.
The user friendly design and color coded handles makes it simple to product professional gold plating results onto virtually and chrome surface.
It really is as as easy as:
One - Strip existing chrome.
Two - Activate the underlying nickel.
Three - Apply a rich beautiful layer of hardened 24K gold.
Items Included in the Package
- Universal Plater - Chrome Edition Machine
- 12 volt 10 ampere power supply
- (3) color coded combination Handles with type 316 stainless steel 1/8" to 1/4" conversion bits & Common Lead with with alligator clip
- (1) 1/8" to 1/4" Nickel Conversion Bit (for the Wood's Nickel)
- (1) 1/8" Type 316 SS Bit (Anode)
- Woolley's and Gold Sleeves
- Medium/Ultra Fine Plating Tips
- (1) 16 oz bottle of the following solutions: Electro Cleaner Solution, Surface Activator Solution (Nickel Activator).
- *Chrome Stripper Solution - NOT INCLUDED (see information below)
- *Wood's Nickel Strike Solution - NOT INCLUDED (see information below)
- (1) 8 oz 24K Brush Gold - Contains 2.5 grams of fine gold - Option 1 OR
- (1) 4 oz 24K Brush Gold Contains 1.25 grams of fine gold & 1 oz High Concentrated 24K Pen Gold - Containing 1.7 grams of fine gold - Option 2
*IMPORTANT: The International version of the Universal Plater Chrome Edition does NOT include Chrome Stripping Solution or Wood's Nickel Strike. These two solutions must ship by ground transportation only. Therefore, we cannot ship these solutions to any destination requiring air transport.
If you are an international customer and want to purchase this system we can help you produce these solutions.
The Chrome Stripping Solution and Wood's Nickel Strike can be easily and inexpensivly produced by most users from common components that can be purchased almost anywhere. If you are interested in this system and want to find out what is required to produce these solutions please contact us before purchasing this system. We can provide you with the details and instructions on what components are required and how to make these solutions. You can then acquire the components for these solutions locally and we will give you full instructions on making them. If you have any questions please contact us via email or phone.
User Manual - Click here