Four Module System for Plating Nickel and Gold onto Most Metals including Stainless Steel Using Wood's Nickel Strike ActivationProLab cm
The ProLab cm Four Module System for steel and stainless steel was designed for applications requiring a nickel underplate followed by gold plating onto a steel or stainless steel item. A popular example of this application is decorative gold plating onto all types of guns & firearms. Steel and especially stainless steel require special activation of the surface to be plated. Wood's Nickel Strike is the most cost-effective and industry-accepted method of providing this activation. The Bright Nickel Plate following the activation provides a smooth, hard, beautiful surface for the gold plating to follow.
The beauty of the ProLab cm systems is that should your process requirements change, a Four Module system can easily be expanded to a Five Module system with the addition of another process module such as the Bright Copper Module or even a Six Module system with the addition of yet another process module such as a Rhodium or Palladium Module. The expansion of the ProLab cm is easy without requiring any changes to your original system.
This system comes with everything you need to plate onto steel or stainless steel.
- (4) Power Towers with accessory components
- (1) Non-Heated 4000 mL glass beaker with titanium anode frame for the Wood's Nickel Strike
- (3) Heated 4000 mL Glass Beakers with Titanium Anode Frames for the Electro cleaner, Bright Nickel, & Bright Gold
- (4) 2000 mL rinse beakers
- (4) ProLab Stainless Steel Anodes (Electro Clean)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged nickel anode inserts (Wood's Nickel Strike)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged nickel anodes inserts (Bright Nickel Strike)
- (2) 6" ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts (Bright Gold)
- (1) 30 v/40 amp power supply
- (1) 30 v/10 amp power supply (For use with the Gold and Bright Nickel)
- (1) Air pump and tubing for the Bright Nickel and Bright Gold
- (1) Sample plating rack
- (4) Beaker caps
- (1) Safety Kit (goggles/gloves)
- (1) Gallon of Electro Clean Solution
- (1) Gallon of Woods Nickel Strike
- (1) Gallon of Bright Nickel
- (1) Gallon of 24K Bright Gold