Four Module System for Plating Nickel and Gold onto Most Metals including Stainless Steel Using Wood's Nickel Strike ActivationProLab cm
The ProLab cm Four Module System for steel and stainless steel was designed for applications requiring a nickel underplate followed by gold plating onto a steel or stainless steel item. A popular example of this application is decorative gold plating onto all types of guns & firearms. Steel and especially stainless steel require special activation of the surface to be plated. Wood's Nickel Strike is the most cost-effective and industry-accepted method of providing this activation. The Bright Nickel Plate following the activation provides a smooth, hard, beautiful surface for the gold plating to follow.
The beauty of the ProLab cm systems is that should your process requirements change, a Four Module system can easily be expanded to a Five Module system with the addition of another process module such as the Bright Copper Module or even a Six Module system with the addition of yet another process module such as a Rhodium or Palladium Module. The expansion of the ProLab cm is easy without requiring any changes to your original system.
This system comes with everything you need to plate onto steel or stainless steel.
- (4) Power Towers with accessory components
- (1) Non-Heated 5000 mL glass beaker with titanium anode frame for the Wood's Nickel Strike
- (3) Heated 5000 mL Glass Beakers with Titanium Anode Frames for the Electro cleaner, Bright Nickel, & Bright Gold
- (4) 2000 mL rinse beakers
- (4) ProLab Stainless Steel Anodes (Electro Clean)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged nickel anode inserts (Wood's Nickel Strike)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged nickel anodes inserts (Bright Nickel Strike)
- (2) 6" ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts (Bright Gold)
- (1) 30 v/20 amp power supply
- (1) 30 v/10 amp power supply (For use with the Gold and Bright Nickel)
- (1) Air pump and tubing for the Bright Nickel and Bright Gold
- (1) Sample plating rack
- (4) Beaker caps
- (1) Safety Kit (goggles/gloves)
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Electro Clean Solution
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Woods Nickel Strike
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of Bright Nickel
- (1) Gallon + 1000 mL of 24K Bright Gold
Warranty - Click Here
I have been gold brush plating for a while now. Felt I needed to upgrade to a bath plating kit. Was torn on the price but I finally pulled the trigger. It was defiantly worth it. Its so much quicker and you get such a great gold finish on the parts. Customer service was amazing. I would highly recommend for any business wanting to get into gold plating.