Four Module Basic System for Plating Nickel and Gold onto Most Metals - ElectroCleaner, Surface Activator, Bright Nickel & GoldProLab cm
This ProLab cm Four Module Basic System is a great set-up for applications that may or may not require a nickel underplate followed by gold plating. This system is ideal for plating onto many popular materials that don’t require special activation. A common example of this is decorative gold plating onto copper, brass, bronze, or German silver, (a copper/nickel alloy). Any item that has already been nickel plated can also be easily plated using this system. If the existing nickel is dull, scratched, or otherwise needs sprucing up, you can add a fresh layer of bright nickel after clean-up and polishing of the dull or scratched nickel. If the existing nickel is in good condition, you just skip the nickel plating, simply electro-clean then activate prior to gold plating.
The unique advantage of the ProLab cm concept is that should your process requirements change, a Four Module system can easily be expanded to a Five Module system with the addition of another activation or process module. One example of this would be adding a Wood’s Nickel Strike or TriVal Activation module. This powerful five-station ProLab cm setup would allow you to plate everything the Four Module Basic System will, while enabling you to nickel and/or gold plate onto most steel and stainless steel materials. Other options could include further expanding your system by adding a Bright Copper Module, Palladium Module, Rhodium Module, Rose Gold Module, or Copper Strike Module. As your requirements change, adding modules to meet your needs is easy and cost-effective.
The ProLab cm Four Module Basic System comes with everything you need to plate nickel and/or gold onto properly prepared surfaces not requiring special activation.
Components included with the Four Module Basic System:
- (4) Power Towers with accessory components.
- (1) Non-Heated 5000 mL Glass Beaker with Titanium Anode Frame for the Surface Activator Solution.
- (3) Heated 5000 mL glass beakers with titanium anode frames for the Electro cleaner, Bright Nickel, & Bright Gold
- (4) 2000 mL rinse beakers
- (4) ProLab stainless steel anode inserts (Electro Clean)
- (2) 6" ProLab graphite anode inserts (for the Surface Activator)
- (2) 8" ProLab bagged nickel anodes inserts (Bright Nickel Plate)
- (2) 6" ProLab bagged graphite anode inserts (Bright Gold)
- (1) 30 v/40-amp power supply (For use with the Electro-cleaner and Surface Activator Solution)
- (1) 30 v/10-amp power supply (For use with the Gold Solution and Bright Nickel)
- (1) Air pump and tubing for the Bright Nickel and Bright Gold
- (1) Sample plating rack
- (4) Beaker caps
- (1) Safety Kit (goggles/gloves)
- (1) Gallon + 1000 ml of Electro Clean Solution
- (1) Gallon + 1000 ml of Surface Activator Solution
- (1) Gallon + 1000 ml of Bright Nickel
- (1) Gallon + 1000 ml of 24K Bright Gold
PLEASE NOTE: $2000 Insurance added to each box is included in the sale and shipping price.
Warranty - Click Here
ATTENTIONS INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Our website will charge you a base rate for international shipping and handling. Due to the high value of this product it will be shipped via DHL to ensure a quick and successful delivery. Customers will be responsible for any duties and taxes required by their country. If the shipping cost is significantly more we may need to reach out for additional payment before the items can be shipped. If the shipping cost is significantly less you may receive a refund for the difference. Please keep in mind our ProLab CM setups are shipped in multiple boxes.