Gold Smith - Gold Plating KitGold Plating Services
The Gold Smith - Gold Plating Kit is an affordable, high quality kit designed for bench-top brush plating, and fine select gold plating. Hobbyists and artists have never had such an affordable, high quality option available before.
This gold plating kit includes everything needed for fine select pen plating and brush plating 24K gold. The gold solution included can produce a cobalt hardened, 24K - Type 1 & 2, grade C gold deposit.
The Gold Smith will plate onto most properly prepared surfaces (Exceptions are: Aluminum*, Chrome, and Steel alloys).
Check out our New Plating Procedure Chart for details about our products and how to use them.
To plate onto Steel items see our Universal Plater.
To plate onto Chrome items see our Universal Plater Chrome Edition.
*Aluminum is a disparate metal that requires complex preparations to achieve quality gold plating results.
Aluminum cannot be plated onto with any of our kits. Our kits will plate onto most metals, with the proper Gold Plating Services chemicals, however Aluminum requires a special preparation and process that is not suitable for consumer level plating operations. We do not sell the process or provide support for plating onto Aluminum. Aluminum needs to be done on an industrial level, by a trained professional. Any attempts to plate onto aluminum with our products will not work, please purchase with this in mind. If you have a project that requires plating onto Aluminum, you may consider sending the parts to us to be plated by our technicians. We can provide a variety of plating onto aluminum. After aluminum is nickel or chrome plated by us, it can then be plated with a metal you desire, using our Universal or Jewel Master Series kits.
Gold Smith Pricing
Total price for the Gold Smith Plating Kit, (less shipping), as shown above and described below.....$424.99.
The Complete Kit Includes:
- (1) - Gold Smith Plating Console
- (1) - 9 volt, 1 Ampere Power Supply
- (1) - Combination fine select / brush plating application handle
- (1) - Common Lead with alligator clip
- (1) - 1/8" Type 316 stainless steel brush plating bit
- (2) - 1/8" Application Sleeves
- (2) - Ultra fine Pen Plating Tips
- (2) - Medium Pen Plating Tips
- (1) - 2 oz bottle of 24K brush plating gold solution containing 1 gram fine gold content, (this is enough gold to cover 300 square inches to a thickness of 20 micro-inches - 0.25 Microns)
- Complete instruction manual containing operational details and color photos of set-up and use of the Gold Smith Plating Kit.
- 'Quick-start' guide including polished coin to ensure your first experience is a success. Safety Data Sheet also included.
Users Guide - Click here
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
newbie to the process succeeds!
worked first time out of the box! simple procedure, precisely what I was looking for! Now to move forward...
Thanks, Rod! We are excited to see your results once you have some practice! Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or need tech support!
Easy to use
It’s very easy to use and I’m happy with the results. All my jewelry looking new and shiny again
Hi, Kurnia. We are glad to hear that your Gold Smith is working so well for your needs!
Do it yourself!!
So easy—and economical.
This is a small but mighty machine. I love how easy it is to use. I specially love the fine tips, they get the job done in tough areas and they are easy to switch them. Very good product!
Gold Plating Kit
I love it TY!!!