Gold Smith - Gold Plating Kit
The Gold Smith - Gold Plating Kit is an affordable, high quality kit designed for bench-top brush plating, and fine select gold plating. Hobbyists and artists have never had such an affordable, high quality option available before. The Gold Smith will plate onto most properly prepared surfaces (Exeptions are: Aluminum*, Chrome, and Steel alloys). To Plate onto steel items see our Universal Plater. To plate onto Chrome items see our Universal Plater Chrome Edition.
*Aluminum is a disparate metal that requires complex preparations to achieve quality gold plating results.
Aluminum cannot be plated onto with any of our kits. Our kits will plate onto most metals, with the proper Gold Plating Services chemicals, however Aluminum requires a special preparation and process that is not suitable for consumer level plating operations. We do not sell the process or provide support for plating onto Aluminum. Aluminum needs to be done on an industrial level, by a trained professional. Any attempts to plate onto aluminum with our products will not work, please purchase with this in mind. If you have a project that requires plating onto Aluminum, you may consider sending the parts to us to be plated by our technicians. We can provide a variety of plating onto aluminum. After aluminum is nickel or chrome plated by us, it can then be plated with a metal you desire, using our Universal or JewelMaster Series kits.
This gold plating kit includes everything needed for fine select pen plating and brush plating 24K gold. The gold solution included can produce a cobalt hardened, 24K - Type 1 & 2, grade C gold deposit.
The complete kit Includes:
- AC wall voltage power converter utilizes any input current from 100 to 240 volts AC - 50 -60 Hz.
- Console / beaker tray. Plating assembly is hard wired for fast set-up and mistake free connections for application handle and work.
- Combination fine select / brush plating application handle and lead.
- Common Lead with alligator clip.
- Type 316 stainless steel brush plating bit with 2 solution application sleeves.
- High density fine select plating tips - 1 ultra fine and 1 medium.
- 2 oz - 24K Gold plating solution containing .7 grams fine gold content. (enough gold to cover 300 square inches to a thickness of 20 micro-inches - 0.25 Microns)
- Complete instruction manual with color photos of set-up and use of the kit. (Click here for online manual).
- 'Quick-start' guide including polished coin to ensure your first experience is a success. Safety Data Sheet Also included.
User Manual - Click here
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Gold Plating Kit
I love it TY!!!
Review of Gold-Plating System
I am very impressed with the pen plating system. It was everything I hoped for. As a beginner, I found the instruction manual extremely helpful. I was able to successfully gold-plate the sample provided as well as my own pieces. Thank you for creating such an easy to use product! I will definitely be purchasing from your company again!
Super easy to use and works great